Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

We had a very busy weekend, and it's not over yet. I'm on Spring Break so Taurean and I decided to go camping with some families in the ward Friday night. We drove about 45 minutes to Taylorsville Lake. We had a great time. The only problem was....this is where our tent was supposed to go....and...I kind of forgot to pack the tent we were borrowing! Luckily the Anderson's had room in their tent for us.
Here's a picture of our campground.
Saturday morning Taurean and I headed 3 hours North to Columbus to visit Mallory and Jimmy for Easter. We watched conference together and had our own egg hunt. Not the same with out kids.
Taurean headed home Sunday and I stayed in Columbus until Tuesday. All in all it was a really relaxing weekend, despite how busy we were.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm that picture of us is making me think of Jeni's. So good. I hope you are making your way safely to Florida right now!

Liz and John Behunin said...

You forgot the tent? Looks like you've managed to squeeze in some fun between classes.

Tiffany said...

so so fun! I'm glad you were able to squeeze us into your busy schedule! Camping was awesome!

angie said...

Shame on Taurean for trusting you with such an important task. Tisk Tisk. I hope he learned his lesson. Just as I learned the hard way to never let you borrow anything white-little miss nosebleeds :)

Have fun in Florida!