Thursday, November 19, 2009

Over due Update

It's been forever since I last updated, but not much has really happened in the past few months. Taurean interviews with the University of Louisville on Monday! Hopefully it all goes well. I'm sick and don't have a voice, it makes for a wild ride at work. The kids sense my weakness and run all over me. And I spend hours looking at items on etsy (hours that I should be studying) trying to figure out what crafts I'm going to start making next. I have so many ideas. Someday they might all become a reality...
And what is this, you ask? It's the money you could be saving with Geico! haha, I had a pretty good laugh at this a few weeks back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sick? What a bad friend I am for not knowing. The Geico eyes kill me...I just like imagining you setting the eyes up on top of the money to take the picture. Hahaha!

Heather Mills said...

You're so funny! I hope you get feeling better soon! Give me a call tomorrow....I need to buy another hat from you (and pay for the one I have!) They look too darn cute on Reagan for me to pass up! She is even starting to keep it on....because I get really mad when she takes it off, haha!

Laura Jansson said...

Hey Katherine! I found your blog through Tiffany's and wanted to leave you a comment--sorry you're sick, we missed you in Primary!...And I also wanted to tell you I gave a link to your etsy site to a friend of mine in UT. She saw Dominic's shoes in our pictures and wants a pair for the baby she's due to have in a couple months. Let me know if she buys some! Her name is Raegan. Anyway, I hope you feel better! - Laura Jansson

Amy said...

You are a knitting wonder! I hope all goes well with Taurean's interview. Have a great Thanksgiving!!