Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

This is how Taurean spent his Thanksgiving
We had dinner with some families in the ward. We are wearing little pilgrim flower pot hats with our names on them!
It was a wonderful holiday, followed by some excellent black friday shopping. Taurean and I were able to fight the crowds at find a 1.5 TB external hard drive for $100! Which is a killer deal! And I went crazy in the Disney Store! Everything was deeply discounted. Let's just say that I am now the proud owner of 3 princess barbie dolls and Woody and Buzz figurines. I just can't pass up a good deal.


4 comments:

angie said...

Cute Hats. We missed you guys at Thanksgiving. Jack kept asking when Chica and Torwean were going to arrive.

Karla said...

Have Taurean lose the pillow and put you in its place!

Anonymous said...

You bought 3 Disney princess dolls. Only you haha. I saw a Toy Story t-shirt today at Target and I should've bought it for you for when you play with Woody and Buzz.

Amy said...

...i should've known you'd buy toys on black friday.