Thursday, October 1, 2009

Reasons Why I love Amy

Today is my dear friend's Amy's Birthday.  Here are the top ten reasons why I love Amy. Believe me, it was difficult to narrow the list down to just ten. 
10. Hilarious stories

9. That she reminds me of Cory Matthews and her love for TGIF
8. Excellent dancer
7. She loves watching the freaky ghost shows on the travel channel
6. Loves throwing parties
5. She is a world travler
4. Her house is haunted
3. She loves costume parties
2. Does great impersonations (Peter Jackson, Jack Sparrow, Hilda Velderschi)
1. She is always willing to support her friends with any crazy ideas that we come up with- Nsync concerts and poster making (so many lost hours), friend trips to Disneyland, irish dancing, movie making, music videos, the list goes on and on
Happy Birthday Amy!!! You're a great friend  and a wonderful person!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to watch those two videos every day. Happy birthday, Amy! I love you...an gem.

angie said...

Chica, that first video is very disturbing. I have cancer...haven't I suffered enough! Ha Ha! Happy Birthday Amy!

anna said...

this post beats all

Amy said...

...I love this post more than Michael Flatley, that means I love it a lot and I love you. Thanks Kat!