Sunday, August 26, 2012

State Fairs and Pianos

Tuesday night Taurean and I went to the State Fair with some friends. We had a great time and saw some awesome local folk. 
Here is Taurean eating a deep fried Snickers.  I think it shaved 3 years off his life. 



And here is Taurean enjoying a deep fried Oreo. There go another 3 years 


Yesterday I decided to tackle the project that has been on my list since May. I painted the piano while Taurean repainted our apartment. It was quite the productive day! 

2 comments:

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

The piano looks cute! WIsh I was crafty. I'm sorry that Taurean is going to die soon. Maybe he should start taking Crestor or a baby Aspirin... JK Has he tried the Krispy Kreme Hamburger?

Krystal said...

Love the piano and wish we would have gone to the fair with you guys. Glad you had a good time.