Sunday, August 26, 2012

State Fairs and Pianos

Tuesday night Taurean and I went to the State Fair with some friends. We had a great time and saw some awesome local folk. 
Here is Taurean eating a deep fried Snickers.  I think it shaved 3 years off his life. 



And here is Taurean enjoying a deep fried Oreo. There go another 3 years 


Yesterday I decided to tackle the project that has been on my list since May. I painted the piano while Taurean repainted our apartment. It was quite the productive day! 

2 comments:

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

The piano looks cute! WIsh I was crafty. I'm sorry that Taurean is going to die soon. Maybe he should start taking Crestor or a baby Aspirin... JK Has he tried the Krispy Kreme Hamburger?

The Marks said...

Love the piano and wish we would have gone to the fair with you guys. Glad you had a good time.