Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dental School?

When my husband started dental school I figured he would come home with models of fake teeth and all his classes would be about the mouth. O how wrong I was. Taurean has a huge test tomorrow and he has been studying 80+ pages of this crazy. Can someone please tell me how this is relevant to being a dentist? I'm just glad it's not me that has to learn this stuff.
This one is my favorite! I love the graphic that looks like a bunch of scribbles. Is ferrous even a word? I guess so...

Good luck on your big test Taurean!

3 comments:

Bob and Greta Leonard said...

oooh. That looks a lot like Chemistry to me. Tory should be good at that. He took a lot of Chem at BYU. Good luck on your test!! Love ya!

Heather Mills said...

Get ready for many, many, many more. Anyone who has said that dental school isn't hard is lying!

Amy said...

Oh heavens no, that can't be real. That's robot language.