Thursday, January 27, 2011

Disney World 2011

I just got back from a trip to Disney World with my mom and little sister. We had a great time. We ate a lot, we shopped and lot and we laughed a lot. Nothing like a 40% discount on all merchandise! I wish Abby would work for Disney forever. Here are just a few photos from the trip.
Here is the view from our room!
Dinner inside Cinderella's Castle! I was so excited to see what it looks like on the inside! Definitely worth it!
I know I'm a giant Disney nerd, but here is a picture of the new Fantasyland they are building! It's set to open in 2012! That's next year and I'm soooo excited. Sorry Taurean, but we'll have to visit Florida at least one more time while we're in Kentucky

3 comments:

Ashley said...

We should plan a Wheatly/McKell Disney adventure again! Also, I am very jealous you ate in the castle. That is like a life-long dream of every girl.

Allison said...

So fun, Katherine! I love your photos. Maybe some day I'll make it back to Disneyworld...

Ryan and Ashley said...

I'll go with you! I love Disney anything. I'm jealous you got to go again.