Sunday, August 22, 2010

Utah

Taurean has been using my computer for school, so I'm way behind on blogging. I went home to Utah last month. It was good to see family and friends.
Take a look at these giant water slides! Can you say lucky grandkids?
Nothing like a night out with the friends
Abby and I spent an afternoon with Tia! It was really good to see her
While I was home we were able to get away to Vegas for the weekend! We ate wonderful food, shopped and got to see the Lion King and the Beetles 'Love' Show
Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate! It was delicious!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love that picture of all of us at the gelato shop! Makes me feel like we are back in high school.. good ol' days.

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture of all of you! Let's pretend I was hiding under the table. Cute outfit, Amy.

Karla said...

Come back soooooon!!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Hey where did you and your friends go? That place looks like fun. We miss you already.