Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trip to Idaho

I'm way behind on the blog, so here is a quick recap of what Taurean and I have been up to so far this summer. In June we went to Idaho to visit Taurean's folks. We had a great time traveling to Idaho City (an old mining town), fishing and going to the theater.
This is a store in Idaho City. It's hard to tell, but it's a REALLY old house that is covered in layers of junk. This store is the epitome of 'one man's trash is another man's treasure'
Here is Taurean on the boat. Fish were jumping right and left, but he never got a bite. Poor guy.
Here's a little gem that I caught while we were at the farmers market in downtown Nampa. It needs no introduction. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Hey, you weren't supposed to film me and dad dancing!!!! Loved it.

Amy said...

I'd say i don't believe it, but.. it is Idaho after all ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the sneak peek of the singer. Maybe that couple were his groupies.