Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here's just a few photos from our trip home for Christmas. We built a crazy scary snow man with my dad's help. This was the day I threw up seven times. We think it was the flu
We took a family trip to Jungle Jim's Playland. It's exactly the same as when I went when I was this age. The kids loved it
The family also went ice skating. I made hats for the entire family minus the boys, except Josh
All in all it was a great trip and it flew by too quickly. Glad to be back in Kentucky.

7 comments:

Karla said...

It went by too fast! I want you to come play again in Utah!

angie said...

You still throwing up?

HeeHee.

J/K We miss you guys!

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! Wish we could have seen you when you were in town. let me know next time :)

Anonymous said...

that snowman. hahahaha

Bob and Greta Leonard said...

I love your hats. They are really cute and look so cute on. Come play at my house too!!

Liz and John Behunin said...

We miss our aunt Katherine. The kids want to sign up for gymnastics so next time you visit they can impress you with their skills.

Denise said...

Are you sure it was the flu or are you trying to tell us something???? He he Thanks for the adorable shoes! I love them.