Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Disney World Trip

We had a great trip to Disney world this past weekend. Taurean and I drove 13 hours south to visit Abby in Disney World. Abby got us all kinds of hook ups...great hotel deal, 3 meals a day for free and discounted souvenirs. Here are just a few highlights from the trip
Our Hotel: Disney's Pop Century
It was soooooooooooooo hot and humid in Florida. I'm serious, we were soaking within MINUTES of being outside.  This is a picture of the outside of our hotel. It was so humid outside that the lens of my camera fogged up! haha
Here we are at Epcot. I think my Pluto hat says it all (p.s. notice how nice and blue the sky is)
Picture with Belle
Here is a video of the rain. It POURED for hours, out of nowhere. 

We ate dinner in France at Epcot. The food was amazing and they brought around Remmi from Ratatouille. He was cute and he even talked! This picture was taken just before I spilt my Sprite all over me. 
The entrance to my favorite ride
Abby standing in front of the "plush" wall. Apparently it takes a lot of work to keep this wall looking so great. Who knew? This is actually taken in the Emporium where Abby works. 
Hey! The crew from UP!
The Emporium, where Abby works
And a short tribute to the visionary man who made it all happen. I love you Walt. You contributed so much to the World! My life would not be the same if not for Walt Disney.  A true hero 

5 comments:

Bob and Greta Leonard said...

Boy, it looks like you guys had so much fun!! Look at all the rain. Rain is following you around. Orlando and more rain in Louisville!!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!

Love you!

Mom

Tarrah said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous......need I say more!!! But it sounds like you got a taste of what the humidity is like here in Houston. I went outside this evening to check on my cantalope, for maybe 3 minutes, when I got back inside I had a bead of sweat running down the center of my back! Gross, I know!

Amy said...

I wanted to be there more than anything. I need to hear this sprite story.

Oh and I agree, Walt Disney is a hero.

Anonymous said...

Katherine, I think you were conceived in Disneyland or Disneyworld.

Heather Mills said...

Hey guys! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
I got your voicemail...just give me a call when you have a minute!