Thursday, May 28, 2009

You're Hired!

Well folks, in spite of the bad economy, I managed to find myself a job here in Kentucky! And not just any job, it appears to be a very promising job.... Are you ready to hear what it is?I'll be spending my days in this colorful and soft play land! I start training and hosting birthday parties, and by the fall (if things go well) I should be working as a gymnastics coach-teaching classes to kids! I start work next week and I'm very excited. Here is the website if any of you are interested in registering for summer classes :)
http://www.louisvillegymnastics.com 
Notable facts about the facilities: 
  • A 2,500 square foot spring floor and 3 spring floor tumbling strips
  • 2 vault areas plus a separate Kindergym vault area for the 3-5 year olds
  • 4 large single bars, 4 smaller Kindergym bars and 2 men’s parallel bars
  • 12 balance beams of differing heights
  • 4 climbing ropes, 3 sets of men's rings, 1 pommel horse
  • 8 trampolines including two tumbling trampolines that are attached to foam pits for the children to play in
  • A Kindergym obstacle course area
  • A 9x48 (fix this) high climbing wall
  • So many mats that we have lost count!!!

  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just signed up. I'm expecting a lot.

angie said...

chica, can you even do a cartwheel, better yet, a handstand, better yet, a summersalt. Oh, these little girls better watch out. You will probably be teaching them how to put their feet behind their heads. Ha Ha! Good Luck!

Karla said...

Wow, much bigger than I thought. I'm with angie, be careful and don't get hurt!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Hum, I'm curious to see how this job turns out. You know with all of your gymnastics backgroud. I'm glad that you were able to find a job. Congratulations

Amy said...

We knew Irish Dancing would pay off someday or so help me Michael Flately...!

Bob and Greta Leonard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob and Greta Leonard said...

Katherine, you are so talented!! The little girls will love you. You will have a lot of BFF (best friends forever) wanting to have sleep overs!

Marcie said...

I was hoping for details about Louisville.

What ward are you in? Who is the bishop, relief society pres etc......come on, Jim and I NEED details about our old stomping grounds.

p.s. For all of your every day random items be sure to visit Garden Ridge (just off the Blankenbaker exit). I miss that place.

p.s.s Yep, I do plan on giving you little tidbits of advice with every one of my blog comments :) Aren't you lucky!