Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Disney World!!!



Before moving to Kentucky, Taurean and I were able to spend a week in Disney World, which I never posted about because we were too busy moving. Here are some fun pictures from our trip
Group shot in front of the castle
Josh takes a shot a driving
Me pretending to hold the balloons
In front of Rockin Roller Coaster
Abby and I with Winnie and the gang
We took a 15 minute art class and learned how to draw Mickey Mouse
The infamous 'Kitchen Sink' (My parents helped us eat it. It had a whole can of whip cream in it
All in all it was a great trip. I just wish we could have spent more time there. Even though I broke out in a humidity rash on our third day. haha

4 comments:

angie said...

I think the balloons would of floated away with you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should've taken some Benadryl and gone to bed to help you with your rash.

I love that you are holding Winnie the Pooh and Tigger's hands in that picture hahaha.

I MISS YOU.

Katherine said...

Not to mention that I'm in a little mermaid sweat shirt

Amy said...

Love it. miss you!