Sunday, March 22, 2009

The world of Business

Well, this weekend I traveled up to Rexburg Idaho for a craft fair. Ang and I set up shop and attempted to sell our handmade goods! I've posted a link on this blog to my shop on etsy.com. My website is www.cherrytreeroad.etsy.com. Click on the shop to see what I've been spending the past 2 weeks working on. If you're interested I have a friend and family discount, so just let me know! I have all kinds of ideas for future craft projects, so I will likely be crocheting for the rest of my life. You can also see Ang's shop @ www.broadwaybabydesigns.etsy.com. Here are some pictures from our table at the fair. 





4 comments:

Allison said...

Katherine, your booties are so cute!! Congrats on your new business friend!

angie said...

Chicaaaa...My sister-in-law said she wants a pair of the boy ones. I'll see if the ones I have here will fit her baby, if not we might need the next size up.

Mallory said...

Wow, look at you! Those are adorable. I hope you sold a lot up in Rexburg! Good luck!

Bob and Greta Leonard said...

Katherine, the booties are so cute. I love all your designs and colors. Your display in Rexburg looked awesome. Wow and even a website. I will tell all my friends.

Love ya,