Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vacations of the past

The past couple of days I've been working on making a photo book that contains AT LEAST one picture from every vacation I've ever been on! It's been quite the undertaking to even remember all the trips we've been on, but I'm coming close to having it all done. While searching for pictures, I came across some GREAT Wheatley vacation photos. Here is just a small sampling of what my book of travels will have to offer. ENJOY!
I have no idea what is up with the pink jumpsuits




Needless to say...I don't think Dr. Martin Sandals will ever come back in style. How many pairs can you count?






7 comments:

Mallory said...

Everytime I clicked on a picture to make it bigger, the Monticello one came up. Not that I was disappointed in the least. Some of these are too funny for words, Katherine. Your family is Disney in the 90s.

Bob and Greta Leonard said...

Just think of all the vacation pictures you and Taurean will have.

The pictures are way too cute!!

anna said...

Katherine these are great! It's a reminder of why I love you and your family...the Wheatley's are the very essense of the 90s, you had all the cool stuff. Dr. Martins will forever be awesome to me. Oh and in the Monticello pic you remind me of little Cory Matthews.

angie said...

Chica, did you purposely try to find the most disgusting images of me available. I mean really. Didn't we take more vacations than that?

Liz and John Behunin said...

It's so sad that I don't look good in any of those pictures. I wont feel bad if you feel the need to black out the photos of me. Can't wait to see the book.

Karla said...

I'm with Angie, we did take more vacations! St. George adventures etc. Love the memories! Love my kids!

Abby said...

Mystere!!! Really did you have to include this!!! My most awkwardness!!!