Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break

So I know that my last post was about Disneyland.... but not much has happened since December so you'll have to bear with me as I post another Disney vacation. I promise, this will be the last Disney post for a while.
Here is the whole klan in front of the castle with Mickey ears and all!

I crocheted Mickey/Minnie hats for the kids! 

 Here is the brave crew that faced the Grizzly River Run

I don't know what Brookie is looking at, but she sure is excited!

 Waiting for the parade

My favorite snack- Dole Whips!


Matching Outfits!

Another great treat- Mint Juleps



Princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto

 Dinner at Goofy's Kitchen- which I highly recommend

Some people might say 5 days in the parks is just too much, but not for the Wheatley's! Thanks to my entire family (especially mom and dad) for making this such a great trip! 

6 comments:

angie said...

We miss you already!!!!!! It was so fun!

Karla said...

Thanks Katherine for making all the cute hats for the kiddies! Thanks Abby for getting us into the Parks! Thanks Ang, Angie and Liz for bringing the kids, that made the trip so fun! Love ya all

Ashley said...

LOVE how much you guys love Dland. Remember when our fams went together? Dream come true.

You crochets all of those? Talent. That is what you have.

Krystal said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, im jealous. The hats turned out great. Glad you got to be there with your whole family.

Karla said...

I think you should step it up on your blog and blog once a week!! Yup, that's what I'm thinking...

Matt & Daphne said...

I totally forgot yall were going there! Looks like yall had so much fun!!