Monday, November 22, 2010

The Big Apple

So here's the plan....
Taurean and I are heading to New York to see the MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE!
And even more exciting, my sister, Abby is coming with us too! I'm so excited! Through some wonderful generosity, we have a free place to stay and will be in the city for 3 nights! Wahoo! We're going to sing Christmas songs and watch holiday movies the whole 12 hours in the car. God Bless us...Every one.
My plan is to look like this while at the parade... but it's supposed to be raining, and we'll be standing on the side of the road at 4 a.m... so we'll see how my plan works out

6 comments:

Marcie said...

How in the world did you hook up a free place to stay in NYC. So jealous.

I've heard it is amazing to see the parade in person.

Ashley said...

Yea!! Take me with you!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention an equally exciting element of your trip...seeing us on the way back? Eh? And you don't comment on my blog hardly ever. You should work on that. This is my comment.

Abby said...

I can't wait!!!!!

Krystal said...

im so jealous if I didn't have to work we would be tagging along with you guys. Cant wait to hear all about it.

Karla said...

I am feeling left out, but it was my choice, but.... I'm missing all the fun!! Instead I get to put a house back together and live in dust!!