Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl and Snow Day

We had a good time watching the Super Bowl this year. Taurean made salsa and I attempted to make chocolate covered strawberries. They turned out looking semi decent with some help from Taurean. We even decorated some to look like little footballs!This is what a snow day looks like in Kentucky. Work and school were cancelled for me today! I scraped off at least 5 inches from the top of our car. Unfortunately Taurean doesn't get to participate in the snow day fun, he's at work. I might go sledding later today.

5 comments:

angie said...

Chica! I got the hat! Call me on this snowy day!

Karla said...

The footballs look great and the snow, wow!

Bob and Greta Leonard said...

Happy snow day!! Sorry Taurean had to work. Those strawberries look divine.

Amy said...

Look at you all talented with strawberries and chocolate!

Lindsey from The R House said...

love those footballs! i have got to do those for josh for the next big game.

i will look like such a good wifey!